Course Duration: Five days
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Minimum certification of Advanced Diver or equivalent.
- Minimum of 100 logged dives.
- Review and complete Medical History form and Liability Release form.
- Review and complete Solo Diver Release form.
Execution and Structure:
A. Open water execution:
- Two open water dives are required with complete briefs and debriefs;
- All dives must include surface interval, max. no-deco time, etc., to be figured out and logged during the debriefing.
B. Course structure: SDI allows instructors to structure courses according to the number of students participating and their skill level.
Contact us BOOK YOUR DIVING SESSION NOW